S-1 HR/AG Updates
- MILPER 07-102- SR Profile Consolidation
Outlines: the consolidation of SR profile to contain Active, National Guard, and Reserve under one profile vs. Separate profiles. Q&A Provided on S1.net
- MILPER 07-073 – Evaluation Timeliness Report
Outline: the development of a report that will be filed on a Officer/WO/NCO OMPF indicating their track record on evaluation submission timeliness. Q&A provided on S1.net
- MILPER 07-043 – Electronic Evaluation Submission to HRC
Outline: the first phase of electronic evaluation submission from the OER SR to HRC using My Forms on AKO. The undefined problem resides in quality control at S1 level. S1s need to look at a SOP for SR evaluation submission requirement in order to catch errors and content requirements.
- MILPER 07-085 – Update to the CSM/SGM/SMA Selection Board
back to top
- MILPER 07-047 – CSM/SGM/SMA Selection Board
Outline: criteria for eligibility for SGM/CSM. S1 please read and scrub eligible personnel from your unit. Schedule ERB/OMPF updates and ensure they validate their ERB online.
- MILPER 07-092 Direct OCS Selections
- MILPER 07-057 List Integration
Outline: new SOP for HRC. Once Soldier is denied list integration after 90 days the Soldier will be placed back on the AAA-294 for denial again. This will continue until the Soldier is integrated or separation from Army. All list integration transactions need to be complete in eMILPO by 20th of month. In order to remove from C-10 after integration requires a removal board.
back to top
MOS/ STRENGTH RELATED UPDATES
- MILPER 07-087/088/089 Officer/Warrant/Enlisted (MOCS) Reclassifications:
Outline: describes the change in MOS structure for most MOS/AOC. Identifies updated ASI,SQI association to MOS and training required to change MOS.
- MILPER 07-100 Functional Designation Policies and Procedure
- MILPER 07-075 Most recent In/Out Calls
Outline: update In/Out call by enlisted MOS, by rank. Verify 4187 request against In/Out to determine is Soldier can reclass
Last Updated: July 17, 2008 11:08:16 AM