Pre Retirement Services
- Coordinate, conduct, and facilitate detailed periodic Pre-Retirement and Survivor Benefits Plan (SBP) group briefings for all retiring Soldiers and their family members.
- Counsel Soldiers and family members concerning retirement rights, benefits, and privileges.
- Assist retiring Soldiers and family members with completion of the DD Form 2656 (Data for Payment of Retired Personnel).
- Other services and related information related to pre-retirement services, such as, retirement application processing, retirement orders and DD Form 214 processing, and final out-processing procedures.
Post Retirement Services
- Counsel and assist survivors of retired Soldiers, and Soldiers who die on active duty regarding their SBP options and entitlements.
- Publish, and mail retiree newsletters.
- Publish periodic articles for installation and local newspapers.
- Sponsor the annual Retiree Appreciation Day (RAD).
- Provide information and assistance to Soldiers, spouses, and former spouses regarding the Uniformed Services Former Spouse's Protection Act (USFSPA).
- Provide information and filling assistance for the "Annuities for Certain Military Surviving Spouses" - or ACMSS, also known as "Forgotten Widows".
- Assist and advise retired Soldiers in understanding and applying for Combat-Related Special Compensation (CRSC).
- Provide information to retired Soldiers on Concurrent Retirement and Disability Payments (CRDP).
- Assist retired Soldiers and family members in obtaining: copies of lost documents (i.e., DD Form 214, retirement orders, and medical records); re-issuance of military awards; and issuance of military ID cards.
Other Retirement Services
- View Retired Soldiers pay account
- View annuitants pay account
- Assistance with change allotments
- Assistance with change beneficiary information
- Update mailing address
- Assistance with change bank information
- Change tax filing and withholding status
- Request copies of the 1099-R form for tax filing purposes
- Request copies of the Retired Account Statement