Section 508 Accessibility Initiative
- In 1998, Congress amended the Rehabilitation Act and strengthened provisions covering access to information in the Federal sector for people with disabilities. As amended, Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act requires access to the Federal government's electronic and information technology. The law applies to all Federal agencies when they develop, procure, maintain, or use electronic and information technology. Federal agencies must ensure that this technology is accessible to employees and the public.
- In compliance with Section 508, the Directorate of Human Resources (DHR) is dedicated to making all of our web pages accessible to all of our visitors.
- If you find a problem that prevents access, please contact us by sending an e-mail to the Page Master
- Documents in .PDF (Portable Document Format) or .PPT (PowerPoint Presentation) format
- Users can get information regarding the accessibility of Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files from the Access Adobe website: http://www.adobe.com/accessibility/index.html This link is made available to assist in accessing .PDF files found on this site.
- There are also free tools available from Microsoft Corporation to assist users in viewing Microsoft PowerPoint Files. Access the Microsoft website: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=428d5727-43ab-4f24-90b7-a94784af71a4&DisplayLang=en to download the PowerPoint Viewer. This link is made available to assist in accessing PowerPoint files found on this site.
- No endorsement of Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Systems, Inc., Microsoft PowerPoint or Microsoft Corporation, or warranty is implied or expressed.